Best Dermatologists in Ahmedabad have specialization in skin and hair treatment, nail disorders and diseases like acne, fungal infections, eczema, hair loss, warts and moles, vitiligo, psoriasis, rosacea, and many other skin diseases. Dermatologists use different types of medical and cosmetic treatment to treat different diseases and disorders ranging from cosmetic injections to others.
Dermatologists are the skin care specialists who can treat many types of skin problems. First, they discuss the symptoms and then they examine the skin. They can recognize more than 3000 conditions related to skin health. These problems are like eczema, skin cancer, psoriasis, and many other conditions related to our skin. Best dermatologist in Ahmedabad may recommend some additional skin tests which can help to identify skin infection such as bacterial, viral, or fungal infections. They can recommend a skin biopsy as well.
Specialty areas of Dermatologist
- Medical Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Cutaneous Lymphoma
- Dermato immunology
- Dermatopathology and Oral pathology
What to expect from Dermatologist in Ahmedabad
Any good dermatologist would want to know about the medications and health issues that you have which may affect your skin. They also can give you the full body check up for identifying any moles or any other sign of skin problems. Then he (the specialist) will advise on the best plan of treatment, Based on the findings.
When to consult Dermatologist in Ahmedabad
You can consult a dermatologist if you have:
- Severe acne
- Dryness of skin
- Hair loss
- Fungal infections
- Skin allergies
- Lupus erythematosus (an inflammatory autoimmune disease)
- Psoriasis (scaly, red patches on the skin)
- Ingrown toenails
- Rosacea (redness on the face)
- Diagnosis of skin cancer.
Other than acne, there are a number of reasons when you may make an appointment with a dermatologist in Ahmedabad or your primary care provider can refer you to the dermatologist. These situations include when you:
- Are experiencing general skin problems, like redness, itchiness, or pigment changes.
- Notice any changes in mole or warts like changes in size, shape, or color.
- You have a rash that is itchy, swollen, or bothering.
- Have dry, itchy, or irritated skin which isn’t improving even after the regular treatments.
- Are worried about the aging symptoms and want to discuss ways to improve signs of aging like smooth wrinkles or tighten skin.
- Have varicose veins or spider veins.
- You have severe allergic reaction, like poison ivy, oak, or sumac.
- Have chronic or severe acne.
- Notice thin hair or bald spots.
- Have a sore or cut that isn’t healing after treatment or looks infected.
There are some of the popular treatments for Acne and scars
- chemical peels
- steroid injection
- soft tissue augmentation
- Laser treatment.
Some steps to maintain your skin health
- One should always avoid junk food to maintain one’s skin health
- People should eat a lot of green and fresh vegetables and fruits because they contain antioxidants which help in limiting free radical damage.
- We should change our life style habits like avoiding smoking, drinking etc. and add daily exercise and yoga in our lifestyle
- Our body is made with at least 70 percent of water so water is an essential thing for our body. We should drink water as much as we can.
- Always keep your skin clean because dirt can leave a bad effect on or skin and can make it dull. Always use mild cleanser at least two time in a day.
- The outer layer of our skin is made up of about 30 percent water so we should use a good quality moisturizer to increase our skin’s ability to bind water.
- Always apply sunscreens when out in sun. use sunscreen which contain minimum SPF count of 35.
You should always treat your skin gently and use product for your skin which is recommended by your dermatologist. Always treat your skin with care. If you are having trouble to find a best Dermatologist in Ahmedabad, Spirals health can help you to find a good one.